Collection of Information
When you visit or purchase something from our store, we collect anonymous and/or personally identifiable information.
- When you browse our website, we collect anonymous information from visits to our site to help us understand traffic patterns to our website. The information collected is provided automatically by the computer systems that you use to connect to our site. For example, we keep track of the time of day, the pages visited and length of visit. This information is provided to us in aggregate form to allow us to look at patterns to provide better customer service.
- We collect personally identifiable information such as your name, postal codes, addresses, emails, and so on, that are voluntarily submitted by our visitors like you. The information you provide and that is collected is used to fulfill your specific request and may be shared with third parties to complete these requests. Examples of sharing are:
- Name, address and email sharing with shipping partner,
- Name and credit card information with credit card processer.
- When you complete a purchase with us, Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Shopify is a certified PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- Shopify conducts an audit of their platform annually by a third-party qualified security assessor.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure and encrypted during transmissions. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors have access to this information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. A different cookie is assigned to each device that access our website.
Distribution of Information
- In the event of fraud prevention or investigation, we may be asked to share collected information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us. We may do so, with or without notice to you, when: (1) we have a good faith belief that the law permitted or requires us to do so; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
- Information and data gathered solely by OBXDesignsByM.com will never be sold, traded or shared with third-parties for any other reason other than those listed.
- Periodically, OBXDesignsByM.com may contact our registered users, via email, who have opted to provide their email for informational mailings. At any time, you change your mind and wish to opt-out of these emails, you can do so by contacting us at info@OBXDesignsByM.com and we will remove your email from our list.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
If you have any questions or concerns about your personal information or this policy, please contact us by email at privacy@OBXDesignsByM.com or by mail to us at:
OBX Designs By M
Attention: Privacy Officer
1614 Harbour View Drive
Kill Devil Hills NC 27948-9137